Alabama Chat

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 17, 2002
      Please join us Monday night for an informative discussion of Alabama
      genealogy (this includes ALL counties).
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
      9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

      Come and share your surnames with us, ask questions about research, and find
      help with lookups. Bring a printout of your family tree and any genealogy
      books you have to share with us.

      If you've never been to a chat before and would like instructions or would
      like to be added to a chat reminder list, just send me an email.

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...
    • Jean Brandau
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 9, 2002
        Hi, AL Researchers!

        You can now find all the transcripts for the Monday night Alabama Genealogy
        Chats online:
        http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

        Please take a moment to browse through them and check the surnames--you
        might find a long lost cousin or two!

        You are invited to join us on Monday nights for the chats:
        http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
        9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

        If you've never been to a chat and need instructions, just send me an email
        and I'll mail you step-by-step instructions. If you'd like to receive a
        personal reminder each week, let me know and I can add you to my private
        list.

        Good luck in your searches!

        Jean Brandau
        huntsville2@...