RE: [jacksongenealogy] Lydia California Johnson

  • Jimmie Ryan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2011
      Hey cousin,

      I think I have the parents wrong now also, the 1880 census shows Henry W and
      Sophia daughter California in the household of her sister in Alabama >
      Dallas > Pleasant Hill > District 53 as of June 3, 1880; we know our
      California is in Jackson, Alabama at that time. I think Clay is right here,
      her parents are Martin and Martha Green Johnson. As to the photo, still
      don't know - yet I will change my parents of California to John Martin and
      Martha Green Johnson.

      Cuz Jimmie