Re: [jacksongenealogy] JACKSON COUNTY, AL CEMETERY WEBSITE

  • sromanek
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2002
      Thanks. I really appreciate it.

      Sharon Dover Romanek

      Fax:( 305)675-8045.
      e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
      sromanek@...

      Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers, Murphy, Allen

      It's 2002 ... Do you know where your G-G-Grandparents are?
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2002
        Dear Ms. Chambless:

        Thank you so much for all the time and work you have put into
        researching the early history of Jackson County and your willingness to
        share your findings with others. I'm sure there are many people who
        share my feelings of appreciation for your work.
        Ray Shirley