Re: [jacksongenealogy] JAMES and MCCRARY

  • phyllis jordan
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 24, 2011
      sorry I do not know him

      From: cagle8185@...
      Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 10:39 AM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] JAMES and MCCRARY

      do you have anything on Joe McCrary?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: phyllis jordan <prjordan@...>
      To: jacksongenealogy <jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Jun 24, 2011 8:56 am

      Lilly James had Willard James married to Alma Burrow
      Grady James married Rhoda Burrow, sister to above
      Lucille James married to J B Goolsby
      Mable James married to a Smart

      Lilly James married Will Mccrary
      They had Mary Velma married first to Creed Gant
      then to a Walker
      Mildred Polly married to Leonard Pete Glass
      She just passed away last week
      William Bud first married Helen Sharp
      don't know second wife
      not in my lines but were neighbors