Re: [jacksongenealogy] JAMES and MCCRARY

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 23, 2011
      Lilly P. West was dau of Thomas N. West and Mary E. Gold who m. 19 Sept 1889.

      1900 Limrock JC AL
      Thomas West Head Apr 1868 32 mar.12yrs
      Mary E. Wife Dec 1869 30 mar.12yrs 6child/4living
      Lilly P. Dau Jun 1890 10
      Fanny A. Dau Sept 1893 6
      Mary A. Apr 1896 6
      John K. Aug 1899 9months

      Clay

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 24, 2011
        Lilly James had Willard James married to Alma Burrow
        Grady James married Rhoda Burrow, sister to above
        Lucille James married to J B Goolsby
        Mable James married to a Smart

        Lilly James married Will Mccrary
        They had Mary Velma married first to Creed Gant
        then to a Walker
        Mildred Polly married to Leonard Pete Glass
        She just passed away last week
        William Bud first married Helen Sharp
        don't know second wife
        not in my lines but were neighbors