Re: [jacksongenealogy] JAMES and MCCRARY

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 23, 2011
      1910 Larkinsville JC AL
      Arthur James Head 21 mar.once 0yrs TN TN TN
      Lillie Wife 20 mar.once 0yrs AL AL AL

      Didn't find a marriage record or any death records so no maiden name..

      1920 Winniger JC AL
      Lily James 30 WD
      Willard Son 9
      Grady Son 6
      Mabel Dau 4
      Louisa Dau 1

      Lillie James m. William McCory 21 Oct 1920 Hollywood, JC AL

      Found nothing on McCrays/McCorys.

      Found nothing of them on the 1930 Jackson Co.

      Clay

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 23, 2011
        Lilly P. West was dau of Thomas N. West and Mary E. Gold who m. 19 Sept 1889.

        1900 Limrock JC AL
        Thomas West Head Apr 1868 32 mar.12yrs
        Mary E. Wife Dec 1869 30 mar.12yrs 6child/4living
        Lilly P. Dau Jun 1890 10
        Fanny A. Dau Sept 1893 6
        Mary A. Apr 1896 6
        John K. Aug 1899 9months

        Clay

        Just found some of the information I needed. Willard and Grady were the
        sons of Lilly West ( I think her mother was a GOLD) and Arthur JAMES. I
        think there were some girls in this family also, After Arthur died I think
        Lilly married a McCrary. I think they were the parents of Polly and Bud
        McCrary.

        Still searching

        Regina

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 24, 2011
          Lilly James had Willard James married to Alma Burrow
          Grady James married Rhoda Burrow, sister to above
          Lucille James married to J B Goolsby
          Mable James married to a Smart

          Lilly James married Will Mccrary
          They had Mary Velma married first to Creed Gant
          then to a Walker
          Mildred Polly married to Leonard Pete Glass
          She just passed away last week
          William Bud first married Helen Sharp
          don't know second wife
          not in my lines but were neighbors