JAMES and MCCRARY

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 23, 2011
      Can anyone tell me who the parents were of Willard and Grady JAMES was and
      also who was the parents of William "Bud" MCCRARY? I am thinking that these
      three were half brothers and were related to me through my GOLD line. I
      thought I had this all down somewhere but can't seem to find it.

      Thanks

    • Regina Pipes
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 23, 2011
        Just found some of the information I needed. Willard and Grady were the
        sons of Lilly West ( I think her mother was a GOLD) and Arthur JAMES. I
        think there were some girls in this family also, After Arthur died I think
        Lilly married a McCrary. I think they were the parents of Polly and Bud
        McCrary.

        Still searching

        Regina

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 23, 2011
          1910 Larkinsville JC AL
          Arthur James Head 21 mar.once 0yrs TN TN TN
          Lillie Wife 20 mar.once 0yrs AL AL AL

          Didn't find a marriage record or any death records so no maiden name..

          1920 Winniger JC AL
          Lily James 30 WD
          Willard Son 9
          Grady Son 6
          Mabel Dau 4
          Louisa Dau 1

          Lillie James m. William McCory 21 Oct 1920 Hollywood, JC AL

          Found nothing on McCrays/McCorys.

          Found nothing of them on the 1930 Jackson Co.

          Clay

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 23, 2011
            Lilly P. West was dau of Thomas N. West and Mary E. Gold who m. 19 Sept 1889.

            1900 Limrock JC AL
            Thomas West Head Apr 1868 32 mar.12yrs
            Mary E. Wife Dec 1869 30 mar.12yrs 6child/4living
            Lilly P. Dau Jun 1890 10
            Fanny A. Dau Sept 1893 6
            Mary A. Apr 1896 6
            John K. Aug 1899 9months

            Clay

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 24, 2011
              Lilly James had Willard James married to Alma Burrow
              Grady James married Rhoda Burrow, sister to above
              Lucille James married to J B Goolsby
              Mable James married to a Smart

              Lilly James married Will Mccrary
              They had Mary Velma married first to Creed Gant
              then to a Walker
              Mildred Polly married to Leonard Pete Glass
              She just passed away last week
              William Bud first married Helen Sharp
              don't know second wife
              not in my lines but were neighbors