WORLD WAR I record of HARVEY RAY VANDIVER

  • Ann B. Chambless
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2011
      This website gives a heart-breaking account of the short life of Harvey
      Ray Vandiver and a great description of life in Paint Rock Valley before
      1920:
      There are other records from WWI at the Alabama Archives website.

      http://www.archives.state.al.us/goldstar/images/Vandiver_Harvey_Ray/biosketch.pdf

      Ann B. Chambless

    • Delilah
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2011
        Because it says goldstar, he was killed in the war, his mom would of been a Goldstar Mom, I am a Blue Star mom because my son is serving in Afganistan at war
        delilah evans
        A Blue Star Mom

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 22, 2011
          rabc123@... writes:

          heart-breaking account of the short life of Harvey
          Ray Vandiver and a great description of life in Paint Rock Valley before
          1920:>

          thanks for sending this ann. it was lovely
          peace from kathy