JACKSON COUNTY, AL CEMETERY WEBSITE

  • Ann Chambless
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2002
      http://www.idreamof.com/cemetery/al/jackson.html

    • sromanek
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2002
        Thanks. I really appreciate it.

        Sharon Dover Romanek

        Fax:( 305)675-8045.
        e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
        sromanek@...

        Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers, Murphy, Allen

        It's 2002 ... Do you know where your G-G-Grandparents are?
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2002
          Dear Ms. Chambless:

          Thank you so much for all the time and work you have put into
          researching the early history of Jackson County and your willingness to
          share your findings with others. I'm sure there are many people who
          share my feelings of appreciation for your work.
          Ray Shirley