Re: [jacksongenealogy] Thomas Allen Hill, b. 1808--Hill Reunion July 2011 in Newland NC

  • Patty Gamble
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2011
      Fran Hill, Thanks for all of your information on my Thomas Allen Hill and Family Group 23. It is nice to find so many new cousins. The 1880 census of Jackson Co., AL, says that Thomas Allen Hill was born in TN and both parents were born in NC, which would agree with your information. It sounds as if I’ve had company while beating my head against that same brick wall the last 40 years. Well, it does serve to keep humble a certain former DAR lineage research chairman who cannot even trace back her own father’s lineage. That is exciting about the Family Group 23 family reunion. I hope it is a great success, and thank you again for replying to my plea so promptly.
      --Patty G.