hill family

  • billy hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      a question for jimmie ryan: my grandfather was john f. hill. he had 2 brothers and a sister, joe, lee, and mary. do you have any information about any of them or their families? or could you put me in contact with any of their family? i would like to know what happened to them ie, where they are buried, how many children they had, what they did for a living, just any family information. i am trying to write a family history for my family which includes hills, sanders, brewer and evans. i have been told that there is a mr brewer still living in the paint rock valley but i have no way to contact him. any information you have will be appreciated. thanks billy hill