Re: [jacksongenealogy] Cemetery links question

  • John Turner
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2002
      Yes,

      Check out: http://fly.hiwaay.net/~prm/jcalgenweb.html
      Good luck, John

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "sromanek" <sromanek@...>
      To: "jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups..." <jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 4:03 PM
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Cemetery links question

      > There use to be lots of cemeteries from Jackson county on line. I thought
      through rootsweb. Now I cannot get the Jackson county page to load at all
      and cannot find the cemeteries either. Does anyone on the list know anything
      about this.

      > Thanks,
      > Sharon Dover Romanek
      >
      > Fax:( 305)675-8045.
      > e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
      > sromanek@...
      >
      > Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams,
      Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers, Murphy, Allen

    • zrcb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 17, 2002
        <A HREF="http://www.rootsweb.com/~algenweb/county.html">ALGenWeb: Counties
        </A> Sharon
        Double click on the hyperlink scroll down to the county that you are looking
        for double click on Jackson Co scroll down to Online cemetery listings double
        click on that and you will be there. Let me know if you get it. Chuck Boyd
      • DrKirby25@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 17, 2002
          http://fly.hiwaay.net/~prm/jcemeteries.html <<<<Sharon , Use this URL if
          the link doesn't work
          Jim Kirby
        • sromanek

              > There use to be lots of cemeteries from Jackson county on line. I thought
              through rootsweb. Now I cannot get the Jackson county page to load at all
              and cannot find the cemeteries either. Does anyone on the list know anything
              about this.

              > Thanks,
              > Sharon Dover Romanek
              >
              > Fax:( 305)675-8045.
              > e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
              > sromanek@...
              >
              > Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams,
              Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers, Murphy, Allen

              > It's 2002 ... Do you know where your G-G-Grandparents are?

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor