Re: [jacksongenealogy] TWO WILLIAM KINGS in JACKSON COUNTY, AL 1830-1850]

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2011
      Frances, I have been in touch with some of the people who knew about John Roland Hardin and his child with Sallie Nelson, think that was her name. Don't have those papers in front of me. But the little girl was named Ema and it's a mess. Mary Nora Laura Vann married William Sneed and they also had a daughter named Ema Sneed.

      William Sneed married Sallie Nelson too. I have been talking to Carman Taylor and Frank Brown and we have come up with quite a lot of info on them that is interesting. I'm sure you have heard it all.

      How have you been doing? Hope the storms were not too bad where you live. We are fine.

      Haven't seen any of the Hardins in Bedford County in a long time. It was sad to learn that Billy Hardin had gotten into trouble about 3 or 4 years ago.

      Love you
      Joe & Jewel