Winters Family Album

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2011
      I am working on a book entitled the "Winters Family Album" and am looking for stories, genealogy info, and pictures of the Winters family from Jackson County. Some of the family names that are linked to the Winters in Jackson County are: Dobbins, Holder, Barnes, Nichols, Campbell, Ballard, etc. If you are linked to any of these families please help.

      This book is going to be pretty awesome: appx. 600-800 pages, fully indexed (including maiden names), and loaded with pictures and info from Uriah Winters to the current generation; from Virginia to California.

      You can contact me directly at lwinters2000@... . Any pictures that are sent should be scanned at a min. of 600 dpi, if possible, and labeled with names, places and dates as much as possible. Subject any emails sent as Winters Family Album.

      Thanking everyone in advance -- Linda Winters
    • Delilah

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2011
          Linda,
          Do you have a J. L. Winters who married Lucy McCoy? She was b. about 1877.
          Greg

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2013
            Hi Linda! I may have a few small pieces. DO you have a Mary ane Samples Barnes that married John Holder in early 1900's?