Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Family Histories

  • zrcb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2002
      Judi
      This is what I have on my GGgrandparents John Boyd and Elizabeth Boyd who
      lived in Scottsboro Al. <A HREF="http://www.rootsweb.com/~tngiles/">Giles
      County Tennessee Genealogy Page</A> click on the hyperlink then scroll down
      to records. Double click on Generation charts then double click on John Boyd
      you should get a Descendants of John Boyd chart.
      The reason it is on a Giles Co. Tn site is because that is where they lived
      before moving to Scottsboro.. Let me know if you have trouble getting this.
      When you go on this site a message will come up saying an error has occurred
      in the script on this page and it will ask if you want to continue running
      scripts on this page. Click on yes. Thank you. Chuck Boyd P.S. I also
      have one on the Jackson Co Site.
    • Scottsboro Museum
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 2002
        Dear Sheila, Sorry to be so long in responding to your inquiry. The
        Scottsboro-Jackson Heritage Center's mailing address is P. O. Box
        53, Scottsboro, AL 35768. Let me know if you need other info. Thanks, Judi
        Weaver
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 20, 2002
          Judi,
          Is there any way to submit stories via e-mail? I have several families I connect to from the area that I could submit information on. Is it limited just to Jackson County? I have a connection to DeKalb County as well.

          Sharon Dover Romanek
          Fax:( 305)675-8045.
          e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
          sromanek@...

          Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers, Murphy, Allen

          It's 2002 ... Do you know where your G-G-Grandparents are?
          [This may be spam!] Dear Sheila, Sorry to be so long in responding to your inquiry. The
          Scottsboro-Jackson Heritage Center's mailing address is P. O. Box
          53, Scottsboro, AL 35768. Let me know if you need other info. Thanks, Judi
          Weaver
          >Judi, what is the address that we should mail them to?

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor