Re: Boyd Cemetery--near Langston

  • Alta Wallace
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2002
      Help!!! the old abandoned Boyd cemetery near Langston has been found!!
      anyone interested in a clean-up--or putting up a marker? is there an
      historical group who helps do this in area? also buried there, Wellborns,
      subletts, Logans
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2002
        Hello
        My name is Charles Boyd and I was wondering if there are any gravestones
        for a John Boyd or Elizabeth Boyd There. They are my GGgrandparents. Thank
        you in advance for answering me. Chuck