Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Family Histories

  • Sheila McCloud
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2002
      Judi, what is the address that we should mail them to?
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2002
        Judi
        This is what I have on my GGgrandparents John Boyd and Elizabeth Boyd who
        lived in Scottsboro Al. <A HREF="http://www.rootsweb.com/~tngiles/">Giles
        County Tennessee Genealogy Page</A> click on the hyperlink then scroll down
        to records. Double click on Generation charts then double click on John Boyd
        you should get a Descendants of John Boyd chart.
        The reason it is on a Giles Co. Tn site is because that is where they lived
        before moving to Scottsboro.. Let me know if you have trouble getting this.
        When you go on this site a message will come up saying an error has occurred
        in the script on this page and it will ask if you want to continue running
        scripts on this page. Click on yes. Thank you. Chuck Boyd P.S. I also
        have one on the Jackson Co Site.
      • Scottsboro Museum
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 19, 2002
          Dear Sheila, Sorry to be so long in responding to your inquiry. The
          Scottsboro-Jackson Heritage Center's mailing address is P. O. Box
          53, Scottsboro, AL 35768. Let me know if you need other info. Thanks, Judi
          Weaver
          >Judi, what is the address that we should mail them to?

        • sromanek
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 20, 2002
            Judi,
            Is there any way to submit stories via e-mail? I have several families I connect to from the area that I could submit information on. Is it limited just to Jackson County? I have a connection to DeKalb County as well.

            Sharon Dover Romanek
            Fax:( 305)675-8045.
            e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
            sromanek@...

            Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers, Murphy, Allen

            It's 2002 ... Do you know where your G-G-Grandparents are?
            [This may be spam!] Dear Sheila, Sorry to be so long in responding to your inquiry. The
            Scottsboro-Jackson Heritage Center's mailing address is P. O. Box
            53, Scottsboro, AL 35768. Let me know if you need other info. Thanks, Judi
            Weaver
            >Judi, what is the address that we should mail them to?

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor