Rebecca Brandon

  • snobbymommyof4
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2011
      Does anyone have a copy of Rebecca Brandon and Irvin Durham's marriage certificate or have any idea where I'd get a copy?
    • Clay Gullatt
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2011
        Sure, using the following info you can order a copy from:

        Jackson County Probate Office
        P.O. Box 128
        Scottsboro, AL, 35768

        enclose $3.00 and a SASE.

        Irvin Durham mar. Rebecca Brannum 26 Feb 1884, Performed by MOG W. S. Crawford, Source Information, Jordan Dodd Liahona Research.

        Note the different spelling of Rebecca's last name, you might want to include both spellings in your request but Brannum is how it is in the records.

        Clay

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 27, 2011
          Thanks again Clay! :)