Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Family Histories

  • Sheila McCloud
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2002
      Judi, what is the address that we should mail them to?

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2002
          Judi
          This is what I have on my GGgrandparents John Boyd and Elizabeth Boyd who
          lived in Scottsboro Al. <A HREF="http://www.rootsweb.com/~tngiles/">Giles
          County Tennessee Genealogy Page</A> click on the hyperlink then scroll down
          to records. Double click on Generation charts then double click on John Boyd
          you should get a Descendants of John Boyd chart.
          The reason it is on a Giles Co. Tn site is because that is where they lived
          before moving to Scottsboro.. Let me know if you have trouble getting this.
          When you go on this site a message will come up saying an error has occurred
          in the script on this page and it will ask if you want to continue running
          scripts on this page. Click on yes. Thank you. Chuck Boyd P.S. I also
          have one on the Jackson Co Site.
        • Scottsboro Museum
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 19, 2002
            Dear Sheila, Sorry to be so long in responding to your inquiry. The
            Scottsboro-Jackson Heritage Center's mailing address is P. O. Box
            53, Scottsboro, AL 35768. Let me know if you need other info. Thanks, Judi
            Weaver
            >Judi, what is the address that we should mail them to?

          • sromanek
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 20, 2002
              Judi,
              Is there any way to submit stories via e-mail? I have several families I connect to from the area that I could submit information on. Is it limited just to Jackson County? I have a connection to DeKalb County as well.

              Sharon Dover Romanek
              Fax:( 305)675-8045.
              e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
              sromanek@...

              Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers, Murphy, Allen

              It's 2002 ... Do you know where your G-G-Grandparents are?
              [This may be spam!] Dear Sheila, Sorry to be so long in responding to your inquiry. The
              Scottsboro-Jackson Heritage Center's mailing address is P. O. Box
              53, Scottsboro, AL 35768. Let me know if you need other info. Thanks, Judi
              Weaver
              >Judi, what is the address that we should mail them to?

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor