Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson Co. book!

  • TOM F DUNKLIN
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2011
      I would also like to know about the Woodalls in that book....especially if it
      contains info about an Andrew Woodall born ca 1830's in TN and who lived in
      Walker Co GA & DeKalb Co AL in the 1850's-1860's. Believed associated Woodalls
      may also connect to White; McMinn; Polk; Marion; Hamilton; Jackson counties of
      TN and were originally from SC.

      Paula