RE: [jacksongenealogy] ROLL CALL - BRASHEAR [BRAZIER], LOVELESS

  • Earl T. Reed
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2002
      Likewise,
      My great-grandmother Reed was a dedendent of Johnathan Potter. She is
      buried next to one of my Great-Aunts in the Shelton Cemetery north of
      scottsboro -- Frona Reed Precise. There are Evans and Precise in the
      family.
      Earl Reed

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 15, 2002
        --- "Earl T. Reed" <etreed@...> wrote:
        > Likewise,
        > My great-grandmother Reed was a dedendent of
        > Johnathan Potter. She is
        > buried next to one of my Great-Aunts in the Shelton
        > Cemetery north of
        > scottsboro -- Frona Reed Precise. There are Evans
        > and Precise in the
        > family.
        > Earl Reed

        Find the Pace Shelton and Winniger family book it may
        help you. I'm only distant kin to thows Evans through
        the Pace Family it all in the book I spoke about up
        top.

        danny

        http://sports.yahoo.com