Re: Richard and Annie Wood

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 8, 2011
      Woodville is a good 20 miles to the west in the valley

      --
      Richard Matthews
    • Richard Matthews
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 8, 2011
        Just upstream from Fern Cliff in the valley was the Sublett Ferry near
        the old town of Bellefonte

        --
        Richard Matthews
      • jennylu2
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 10, 2011
          Thanks, Dani. I'm aware of it, and it's a great resource, but I submitted my family and Sarah Mary Wood's parents aren't listed yet. Hopefully I'll sort this out and update it.

          Thank you for answering my query,

          Carla