Re: [jacksongenealogy] ROLL CALL - BRASHEAR [BRAZIER], LOVELESS

  • E&L Bowers
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2002
      Danny would like to compare info with you. My Grandfather W.A.Potter did a small genealogy booklet on his grandfather Johnathan Potter and we have several Evans, Cornelison, and Precise names. They lived in this same area.
      Lois Teel Bowers
      ebowers@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2002
        Likewise,
        My great-grandmother Reed was a dedendent of Johnathan Potter. She is
        buried next to one of my Great-Aunts in the Shelton Cemetery north of
        scottsboro -- Frona Reed Precise. There are Evans and Precise in the
        family.
        Earl Reed

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 15, 2002
          --- "Earl T. Reed" <etreed@...> wrote:
          > Likewise,
          > My great-grandmother Reed was a dedendent of
          > Johnathan Potter. She is
          > buried next to one of my Great-Aunts in the Shelton
          > Cemetery north of
          > scottsboro -- Frona Reed Precise. There are Evans
          > and Precise in the
          > family.
          > Earl Reed

          Find the Pace Shelton and Winniger family book it may
          help you. I'm only distant kin to thows Evans through
          the Pace Family it all in the book I spoke about up
          top.

          danny

          http://sports.yahoo.com