Re: [jacksongenealogy] ROLL CALL - BRASHEAR [BRAZIER], LOVELESS

  • danny evans
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2002
      Maynard Cove is in the Tupelo Pike Area near
      Scottsboro Al.There are serval Cornelison/ Precise
      family's living in this area I went to school with
      some of them. And we are kin some, but it would take a
      while for me to found my info.

      Danny

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • E&L Bowers
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2002
        Danny would like to compare info with you. My Grandfather W.A.Potter did a small genealogy booklet on his grandfather Johnathan Potter and we have several Evans, Cornelison, and Precise names. They lived in this same area.
        Lois Teel Bowers
        ebowers@...
        Maynard Cove is in the Tupelo Pike Area near
        Scottsboro Al.There are serval Cornelison/ Precise
        family's living in this area I went to school with
        some of them. And we are kin some, but it would take a
        while for me to found my info.

        Danny

        http://greetings.yahoo.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Earl T. Reed
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 2002
          Likewise,
          My great-grandmother Reed was a dedendent of Johnathan Potter. She is
          buried next to one of my Great-Aunts in the Shelton Cemetery north of
          scottsboro -- Frona Reed Precise. There are Evans and Precise in the
          family.
          Earl Reed

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 15, 2002
            --- "Earl T. Reed" <etreed@...> wrote:
            > Likewise,
            > My great-grandmother Reed was a dedendent of
            > Johnathan Potter. She is
            > buried next to one of my Great-Aunts in the Shelton
            > Cemetery north of
            > scottsboro -- Frona Reed Precise. There are Evans
            > and Precise in the
            > family.
            > Earl Reed

            Find the Pace Shelton and Winniger family book it may
            help you. I'm only distant kin to thows Evans through
            the Pace Family it all in the book I spoke about up
            top.

            danny

            http://sports.yahoo.com