Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Are You Active Duty/Reserve/Retired Military or Their Dependent? Free Ancestry/Footnote/HeritageQuest

  • T
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2011
      I don't suppose my brother or uncle would make me qualified, would it?

      Thanks for this information, however.

      T'Lene

      From: T'Lene <lemonade4t@...>
      To: "jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com" <jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 3:46 PM

      What is DEERS?

      On Apr 3, 2011, at 2:42 PM, Clay Gullatt <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:

      This comes up a lot on the military websites. There is nothing wrong with their security certificates your virus program just does not recognize the military ones.

      Go ahead and click on where it says that you want to proceed anyway. That is the only way you will get to the website. The website is not infected with a virus.

      Again, you must be enrolled in DEERS to register at the website.

      Clay