[jacksongenealogy] Kay Family

  • gubasemia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
      Danny, those are their children. I believe you got email from Elwanda. She is
      very knowledgeable about the family and has been a great help to me. She
      lives in Georgia, not far from Jackson County, Alabama. I live in Texas and
      she and I have met and visited lots of cemeteries in Alabama. If you will
      give her your phone number she will call you. Believe me, you will learn a
      lot.
      Take care,
      Darlene