Kay Family

  • dsjeus
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
      I have found Barney Kay buried in the Mount Zion cem. next his wife
      Vinna R. Kay and two other Kay's 1 is Flecie the other is Virgil Kay
      could anyone tell me if these are Bareny and Vinna Kay's kids.

      Thank you Danny
    • gubasemia@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2002
        Danny, those are their children. I believe you got email from Elwanda. She is
        very knowledgeable about the family and has been a great help to me. She
        lives in Georgia, not far from Jackson County, Alabama. I live in Texas and
        she and I have met and visited lots of cemeteries in Alabama. If you will
        give her your phone number she will call you. Believe me, you will learn a
        lot.
        Take care,
        Darlene