Trip down Memory Lane

  • grandmother6@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2011
      I took a short trip to Scottsboro today. I am shocked at how things have changed. Lots of new building, new roads to confuse me. HA I was also saddened to see some of the old places gone. I did not have near enough time to cover much but thoroughly enjoyed just being there. I did stop at Helen and John Brandon's daughters for a short few minutes. I did find my mother in laws Daddy's grave which is not listed in Jackson County Cemetery listings. Tommy Manning buried at Liberty Cemetery. What would have to be done to add his name?