Smith in Jackson Co. AL

  • PHa2221@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 1999
      I am trying to locate information on my gggrandparents. Needing infor on
      Andrew T. Smith m to Rachel E. Bullieu. My ggrandfather was James Franklin
      Smith. He had a sister named Rosey, a brother name Willie, Canada,
      Delmer,John H. Edwin T. and David. Any information would be greatly
      appreciated. This is one of my Brick Walls. Thank
      Pat