Re: [jacksongenealogy] Eli Riddle and Elizabeth Howard

  • cagle8185@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10, 2011
      Thanks, Cuz & Clay

      When I have some time I will pass on the story about Mary Riddle and Elisa, which were my gggrandmother and ggrandmother.

      Bill Cagle

      From: Clay Gullatt <blackcloud27030@...>
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 6:09 PM

      Eli Riddle m. Elizabeth Howard 25 Sep 1858 Madison County AL.

      On the 1850 Elizbeth Howard age 19 is listed as the dau of Jno and Catherine
      oward Dist. 34 Madison County AL.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 12, 2011
        John, after thinking about your grandfather and Ruhama Green I now see the light. Mary Riddle was first born and so was Eliza. Rosa was first born to Eliza & Joe. My father was Rosa's first born and so was I. In those days folks started early and had large families and could be 30 year span from first born to last. This was the case, I know, with Eliza & Joe because my father was older than two of his aunt and uncle.

        I am a little slow but if something gets on my mind I have to work it out.

        Cuz Bill

        Eli Riddle m. Elizabeth Howard 25 Sep 1858 Madison County AL.

        On the 1850 Elizbeth Howard age 19 is listed as the dau of Jno and Catherine
        oward Dist. 34 Madison County AL.

      • John Green
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 12, 2011
          Bill,

          My grandfather was Charlie Cleveland Green (10/24/1884 - 11/28/1955, Ruhama's brother. The only other sibling that I know is James F. Green who married Eula Fee Kroger.

          John