Ruhama (Green) Riddle, Lillie Riddle< Elma (Riddle) Bush, Durwood Bush

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2011
      1935 Leesburg, Lake Co. FL
      Ruthana Riddle 66 Widow b. AL Housekeeper
      Lillie Riddle 41 Daughter b.Al Housekeeper
      Durwood Bush 20 Nephew b. AL Crate Mill Worker

      1945 Leesburg, Lake Co. FL
      Ruth Riddle 77 b. AL Housework
      Durwood Bush 31 b. AL Railroad
      Lillie Riddle 53 b. AL Farmer

      SSDI
      Lillie Riddle b. 20 Oct 1892
      d. July 1989 Ladson, Berkeley Co. SC
      SS Card Issured: FL

      Durwood Bush b. 08 Jul 1914
      d. Jul 1986 Leesburg, Lake Co. FL
      SS Card Issured: FL

      Elma Riddle Bush b. 21 Dec 1887 TN
      Spouse: H. J. Bush
      d. Sep 1920 Leesburg, Lake Co. FL
      Father: John Riddle b. AL
      Mother: Rohana Green b. AL

      Clay
    • cagle8185@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2011
        Clay, thank you very much. This info helps me understand the picture, from Elvis Green. It has John and Ruhama with two young ladies and a young man. The young lady, NOT shown, was Mary Riddle and the oldest sister and my gggrandmother.

        Bill Cagle