ROLL CALL - BRASHEAR [BRAZIER], LOVELESS

  • altafae@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2002
      I am searching for information on: Elijah Brazier b. 1776 NC; his son;
      Elijah Brazier b 1807 SC and families that married into this family. MESSER,
      FEARS, LOVELESS, GREENLEE, WORTHEN, CORNELISON, PRECISE, FALKNER, COLBERT.
      Maynard Cove was are for the Brazier/Brashear family, with Mud Creek being
      the home to the Loveless family that married my great great grandfather,
      George Washington Brazier (Brashear), whom was Ida Lee Loveless.

      Thank you for any new leads you may give me.

      Jimmie Ryan
    • danny evans
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2002
        Maynard Cove is in the Tupelo Pike Area near
        Scottsboro Al.There are serval Cornelison/ Precise
        family's living in this area I went to school with
        some of them. And we are kin some, but it would take a
        while for me to found my info.

        Danny

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • E&L Bowers
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2002
          Danny would like to compare info with you. My Grandfather W.A.Potter did a small genealogy booklet on his grandfather Johnathan Potter and we have several Evans, Cornelison, and Precise names. They lived in this same area.
          Lois Teel Bowers
          ebowers@...
          Maynard Cove is in the Tupelo Pike Area near
          Scottsboro Al.There are serval Cornelison/ Precise
          family's living in this area I went to school with
          some of them. And we are kin some, but it would take a
          while for me to found my info.

          Danny

          http://greetings.yahoo.com

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Earl T. Reed
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 11, 2002
            Likewise,
            My great-grandmother Reed was a dedendent of Johnathan Potter. She is
            buried next to one of my Great-Aunts in the Shelton Cemetery north of
            scottsboro -- Frona Reed Precise. There are Evans and Precise in the
            family.
            Earl Reed

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 15, 2002
              --- "Earl T. Reed" <etreed@...> wrote:
              > Likewise,
              > My great-grandmother Reed was a dedendent of
              > Johnathan Potter. She is
              > buried next to one of my Great-Aunts in the Shelton
              > Cemetery north of
              > scottsboro -- Frona Reed Precise. There are Evans
              > and Precise in the
              > family.
              > Earl Reed

              Find the Pace Shelton and Winniger family book it may
              help you. I'm only distant kin to thows Evans through
              the Pace Family it all in the book I spoke about up
              top.

              danny

              http://sports.yahoo.com