EAKIN/GOSSETT

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 1:23 PM
      Scottsboro High school class of 1967 will be having a class reunion in
      October of this year and we are trying to find some of our classmates. I
      know that there is a person that is related to Patty EAKIN GOSSETT on here
      and hope that they will get back to me on how I can contact her. I know at
      one time Patty lived in Stevenson. Patty had a sister to pass away in 2004
      named Pauline TALLEY because I have her obit.

      Thank you all for your help.

      Still researching SMITH/COOLEY/GRIDER/GOLD and WININGERS in Jackson County.

      Regina GRIDER PIPES
      _____

      No virus found in this message.