Marshall Co

  • Pam Cain
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2011
      Hi,

      Is there anyone on the list who can put me in touch with someone who can do
      look-ups/get copies, etc., from Marshall County?

      I have some references from a will book, and it is my understanding there
      was no courthouse fire, etc., in Mashall.

      I hope this isn't too far off-topic for the Jackson board.

      Thanks,

      Pam Cain

      My Jackson County names: Hamilton, Green/e, Russel/l

    • Clay Gullatt
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2011
        Pam

        Marshall County's records go back to 1836 when it was created. Google usgenweb archives project marshall county alabama.

        Clay