Graham Children of John Graham & Wife Louisa Simmons Graham

  • Loretta Simmons
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      I am looking for descendants of John Graham & Wife Louisa Simmons Graham of
      Jackson Co. Ala. the information that I have is as follows,

      1. Sarah E. Graham born abt. 1859 & Died abt. 1887 may be Buried at King Cove
          Cemetery near New Market, Al. in Madison County, Married on Sept. 4, 1879 in
      Jackson Co. to James (Jimmy) Martin Fanning Born Feb. 26, 1861, Died Jun.17,
      1916 in Madison County.

      2. Martha Frances Graham Born Mar.5, 1869 Died Oct.16, 1921 in Madison Co. Al.
          Married John Franklin Fanning b.Mar. 29, 1867 Jackson Co. Al. Died Dec. 15, 1929
          Madison County, both Buried in Rice Cemetery near New Market, Al.

      3. Joshua (Jehu) & Wife Elizabeth Graham had five Children,
          William b. 1834
          John b. Sept. 1836
          Jesse b. 1841
          James Know Polk Graham b. Jan 10, 1845
          Jane b. 1846

      Any help that anyone can be will be greatly appreciated in locating any descendants
      of John Graham & Wife Louisa (Simmons) Graham of Jackson County.

      Dwight Simmons