Adkins Family

  • dsjeus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2002
      I am looking for info on Elick Adkins b May 7 1875 in Fort Worth
      Texas. Died in Jackson Co. Scottsboro Al. buried near I think a
      Foster's farm in Maynard Cove or Mcbroom Holler or a Proctor Cem. in
      Tupelo Pike area on May 4 1929. He married a Rosie Lusk/ daughter of
      William Lusk and Mary Elizabeth Shelton. Rosie is buried in Shelton
      Cem.Elick and Rosie's kids: are Sallie Ann Adkins.....Jack
      Adkins....Herman Adkins...... Sam Adkins....A D Adkins.....Lela
      Adkins.....Lester Adkins. Any info on any of these prople I would be
      greatly thankful.

      Danny