Sarah Wilson, born ca 1849 GA - Died in GA or AL??

  • TOM F DUNKLIN
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 10:38 PM
      I believe that Sarah Wilson married a Hugh W or Uriah W CRosby or COsby around
      1869. They lived in Morgan Co AL in 1870 and were in Chattooga Co GA for the
      1880 census. Sometime between 1889-1899, Sarah apparently died. In 1900, her
      husband was in Jackson Co AL with his new wife of 1 year.

      I have a question that I'm hoping someone can answer for me. Since the 1890
      census is practically non-existent, are there other places that I can look for
      Sarah to determine where she was during those years? Without the 1890 census, I
      do not know if Sarah and her husband were still in GA in 1890 or if they had
      moved on to Jackson Co AL. She is completely lost to me between 1889 and 1900.
      Any suggestions as to where I should look/what records I should look for, to
      find Sarah's location during these 10 years? I would like to find her death
      record and burial place but so far I've come up empty in both Jackson AL &
      Chattooga GA.

      Any and all help would be welcome.

      Thanks,
      Paula