AL Chat Monday

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 27, 2002
      You're all invited to join us in the chat room for an Alabama (all counties)
      genealogy chat on Monday evening:
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
      9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 6 pm Pacific

      Everyone's welcome. Come and share the surnames and counties that you're
      researching. If you have genealogy books to share, bring them, too.

      If you can't make it, the chats are recorded and the transcripts can be
      found here:
      http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

      If you've never been to a chat and would like instructions or to be added to
      the chat reminder list, just send me an email.

      Hope you find your elusive ancestors soon!

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...
    • Jean Brandau
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 3, 2002
        You are all invited to join us on Monday evening for a genealogy chat for
        the entire state. This is a great time to meet other Alabama researcher,
        share lookups, ask questions and make friends:
        http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
        9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

        Everyone is welcome! If you can't make the chat, you can check out the chat
        transcripts here:
        http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

        If you've never been to a chat room before and would like instructions--or
        to be added to my chat reminder list, just send me an email.

        Good luck in your search!

        Jean Brandau
        huntsville2@...
      • Jean Brandau
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 17, 2002
          Please join us Monday night for an informative discussion of Alabama
          genealogy (this includes ALL counties).
          http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
          9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

          Come and share your surnames with us, ask questions about research, and find
          help with lookups. Bring a printout of your family tree and any genealogy
          books you have to share with us.

          If you've never been to a chat before and would like instructions or would
          like to be added to a chat reminder list, just send me an email.

          Jean Brandau
          huntsville2@...
        • Jean Brandau
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 9, 2002
            Hi, AL Researchers!

            You can now find all the transcripts for the Monday night Alabama Genealogy
            Chats online:
            http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

            Please take a moment to browse through them and check the surnames--you
            might find a long lost cousin or two!

            You are invited to join us on Monday nights for the chats:
            http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
            9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

            If you've never been to a chat and need instructions, just send me an email
            and I'll mail you step-by-step instructions. If you'd like to receive a
            personal reminder each week, let me know and I can add you to my private
            list.

            Good luck in your searches!

            Jean Brandau
            huntsville2@...