Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Price/Webster

  • ShirlyWms@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2002
      My Arthur Price was born in 1882, so that couldn't be him on the 1880 census.
      I do have his death cert, or rather a "Death Registration Notice" . He died
      in Scottsboro on 4-8-1940, and it doesn't have a place to list relatives! We
      don't know of any siblings, so that's a dead end too, until I can find out
      about his parents.

      Would the library at Scottsboro have obituaries from old newspapers on file?
      I hope to get to Alabama one day to look some of these things up, but right
      now I'm limited to what I can find on the internet.

      Thanks for the help, though-- all suggestions are welcome!

      Shirly