Re: John Alva Gullatt

  • Kyle0008
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
      Thank you for taking the time to goto the library. My great aunt told me he never finished medical school but still treated people. He wasn't allowed to prescribe meds. She also said the Gov't sent him to south dakota to practice medicine with the native americans. So who really knows if this is true or not. My next goal is to find out more about Gullatt vs. State of Alabama. Again thank you for going to library.

      Kyle