Re: [jacksongenealogy] Burial sites for the Burrow Family

  • Eulonda Owens
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 25, 2011
      Thanks so much for your time and effort to share this info.

      From: phyllis jordan <prjordan@...>
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2011, 8:59 AM

      Hi
      I have a copy of Family Maps of Jackson County Alabama Homesteads Edition.
      Shows all the patent holders of Jackson County. Published by Arphax publishing.
      Phyllis

      From: treinfelder@... < treinfelder@... >
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 2:25 PM

      Would anyone happen to know which cemeteries in Jackson Cty AL might be the final resting place for members of the Burrow family? I've gone through some of them just searching and have yet to find any Burrow's in the ones I've read through. Specifically looking for Alfred Doctor Burrow and his family who came from TN.

      Thanks!

      Toni
      From: Eulonda Owens < kegoad@... >
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Grass cemetery
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 1:06 AM

      I know I asked once before but lost the answer so must ask again if there is a cemetery in Jackson Co. by the name of "Grass"? I looked at the Gross cemetery but don't think that is the one I need.
      Thanks so much for any help you can give.