Re: [jacksongenealogy] Hambrick Sinks

  • EMason2372@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2002
      In a message dated 1/22/2002 6:57:41 PM Central Standard Time,
      jcasey@... writes:

      > was Martha Ann
      > Hambrick, born 11 Oct 1867, Hambrick Sinks community, married Isaac Floyd
      > Perry on 10 Nov. 1888 in Madison County, AL. Isaac Floyd Perry born 22 Feb.
      > 1862, Grundy County, TN was a son of John and Malinda "Lizzie" (Dykes)
      > Perry. Martha Ann (Hambrick) Perry died 11 Nov. 1925 and is buried at
      > Philadelphia Cemetery at Beersheba Springs, Grundy County, TN. Isaac Floyd
      > Perry died 27 Feb. 1935 and is also buried at the same cemetery. Isaac and
      > Martha Ann (Hambrick) Perry had 10 known children. Will be glad to exchange
      > info.

      Mrs. Casey,
      Yes I believe that Isaac Floyd and my ggrandfather were cousins, but so
      far have not been able to prove the parentage of my ggrandfather A J Perry
      SR. Isaac and Martha had a son buried in the PERRY Cemetery on Coalmine Mtn.
      Also my dh descends from Rachel Perry (sister of John Perry Sr) who
      married Thomas King whose son came to Hambrick Sinks also. Elizabeth
      Mason New Market, AL