Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Book The History of Jackson County Alabama

  • christy57t@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 21 6:00 PM
      Hello, Is it possible that you could tell me where to purchase this book
      online... If so I would appreciate the info. Thanks...

      Christy T :-)

    • Jean Brandau
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 21 6:02 PM
        Shavers Bookstore in Huntsville has it.....if you get this way.

        Jean Brandau
        huntsville2@...

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 21 6:43 PM
          THE HISTORY OF JACKSON COUNTY (reprint) by J. R. Kennamer can be
          purchased at the Scottsboro Public Library for $20.00 if you pick the
          book up there.

          Ann B. Chambless
          abc123@...
        • Regina Pipes
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 21 8:09 PM

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 21 10:43 PM
              Dear Judy, The Scottsboro-Jackson Heritage Center has both the
              History of Jackson County and the Stevenson Story available for sale.
              We don't accept credit cards and checks must be made out to the Jackson
              County Historical Society and the Stevenson Depot. We are
              two blocks for the courthouse square and open Mon. thru Fri from 11:00 am
              until 4:00 pm. Hope you can get by.
              Judi Weaver, Director phone:256-259-2122 or e-mail heritage@ scottsboro.org
              >I plan a trip soon to the Library and Courthouse in Scottsboro. Is there
              >somewhere in town that I can purchase this book while I'm there? Instead of
              >ordering by mail?
              >
              >Thanks,
              >
              >Judy

            • Earl T. Reed