Re: [jacksongenealogy] ELIJAH ISBELL, b. 1840

  • Karl Plenge
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2011
      Could this be your Elijah Isbell in the household of Levi and Sarah
      Isbell in the 1860 DeKalb County, Alabama, census?

      ancestry will not let me look at the links you sent, but yes, I did go back and find Levi in the Dekalb census, and that is he...thank you!

      I was looking in the household of Levi in Jackson Co, and had assumed since Elijah wasn't there that he was out on his own, but I see now that Jackson Co Levi is many years too young.