Alabama Chat on now!

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 21, 2002
      If you'd like to join us in an Alabama genealogy chat, we're chatting now:
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm

      We'll be there until 10 pm Eastern; 9 pm Central.

      Hope to see you!

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...
    • christy57t@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 21, 2002
        Hello, Is it possible that you could tell me where to purchase this book
        online... If so I would appreciate the info. Thanks...

        Christy T :-)

      • Jean Brandau
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 21, 2002
          Shavers Bookstore in Huntsville has it.....if you get this way.

          Jean Brandau
          huntsville2@...

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 21, 2002
            THE HISTORY OF JACKSON COUNTY (reprint) by J. R. Kennamer can be
            purchased at the Scottsboro Public Library for $20.00 if you pick the
            book up there.

            Ann B. Chambless
            abc123@...
          • Regina Pipes
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 21, 2002

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 21, 2002
                Dear Judy, The Scottsboro-Jackson Heritage Center has both the
                History of Jackson County and the Stevenson Story available for sale.
                We don't accept credit cards and checks must be made out to the Jackson
                County Historical Society and the Stevenson Depot. We are
                two blocks for the courthouse square and open Mon. thru Fri from 11:00 am
                until 4:00 pm. Hope you can get by.
                Judi Weaver, Director phone:256-259-2122 or e-mail heritage@ scottsboro.org
                >I plan a trip soon to the Library and Courthouse in Scottsboro. Is there
                >somewhere in town that I can purchase this book while I'm there? Instead of
                >ordering by mail?
                >
                >Thanks,
                >
                >Judy

              • Earl T. Reed