Re: [jacksongenealogy] WHO WAS PEARL BILLINGTON'S HUSBAND - A COSBY GENTLEMAN or A CROSBY GENTLEMAN ??

  • billy hill
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 15, 2011
      jimmie, id like to stay in touch with you or someone you may know in the family
      who could tell me what has happened to the brothers and sisters of my
      hill-sanders grandp[arents and their children. several of my grandmothers family
      visited her in texas. i remember uncle charlie and uncle jess and roy and sb
      sanders but i dont know what happened to them. i have a lot of questions about
      the family. im trying to write a family history for my famiy here. thanks bill
      hill

      From: TOM F DUNKLIN <dunk1432@... <mailto:dunk1432%40verizon.net> >
      To: Cosby@... <mailto:Cosby%40rootsweb.com>