ROOTSWEB LIST FOR SURNAME OF WINDRIX?

  • TOM F DUNKLIN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2011
      I'm trying to find out if there is a rootsweb list for the surname of Windrix.
      I've been unable to contact a Donna Windrix from OK who corrected the spelling
      of David Wenrick to Windrix. She may possibly have some information that could
      help me. However, when I tried to subscribe to the Windrix list, mail daemon
      replied, "no such list." Seems there is no Wenrick list, either.

      Could there possibly be some Wenrick or Windrix researchers on this list?

      Help, anyone?

      Paula