Re: [jacksongenealogy] WHO WAS PEARL BILLINGTON'S HUSBAND - A COSBY GENTLEMAN or A CROSBY GENTLEMAN ??

  • billy hill
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 8, 2011
      are you pretty much informed on our family history then? id like to find out
      about what has happened to the rest of the family plus facts from my
      grandparents lives before i knew them

      ________________________________
      From: TOM F DUNKLIN <dunk1432@... <mailto:dunk1432%40verizon.net> >
      To: Cosby@... <mailto:Cosby%40rootsweb.com>
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 15, 2011
        jimmie, id like to stay in touch with you or someone you may know in the family
        who could tell me what has happened to the brothers and sisters of my
        hill-sanders grandp[arents and their children. several of my grandmothers family
        visited her in texas. i remember uncle charlie and uncle jess and roy and sb
        sanders but i dont know what happened to them. i have a lot of questions about
        the family. im trying to write a family history for my famiy here. thanks bill
        hill

        From: TOM F DUNKLIN <dunk1432@... <mailto:dunk1432%40verizon.net> >
        To: Cosby@... <mailto:Cosby%40rootsweb.com>