Re: [jacksongenealogy] WHO WAS PEARL BILLINGTON'S HUSBAND - A COSBY GENTLEMAN or A CROSBY GENTLEMAN ??

  • billy hill
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 7, 2011
      jimmie, you are correct thomas hill married margaret brewer. his father was
      holden hill. john franklin hill died in hedley tx which is donley county. eva
      jane sanders was the daughter of john wesley sanders and mattie jane evans.
      wiley brewer was margarets brother i think. he moved to texas first, then was
      followed by john f hill and family. are you kin to the brewer line or just the
      hill?

      ________________________________
      From: TOM F DUNKLIN <dunk1432@... <mailto:dunk1432%40verizon.net> >
      To: Cosby@... <mailto:Cosby%40rootsweb.com>
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 8, 2011
        That is difficult to answer: our connection is through all of them: Brewer, Hill, Evans, Sanders and many more cousin.

        Jimmie

        From: TOM F DUNKLIN <dunk1432@... <mailto:dunk1432%40verizon.net> >
        To: Cosby@... <mailto:Cosby%40rootsweb.com>

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 8, 2011
          are you pretty much informed on our family history then? id like to find out
          about what has happened to the rest of the family plus facts from my
          grandparents lives before i knew them

          ________________________________

          From: TOM F DUNKLIN <dunk1432@... <mailto:dunk1432%40verizon.net> >
          To: Cosby@... <mailto:Cosby%40rootsweb.com>

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 15, 2011
            jimmie, id like to stay in touch with you or someone you may know in the family
            who could tell me what has happened to the brothers and sisters of my
            hill-sanders grandp[arents and their children. several of my grandmothers family
            visited her in texas. i remember uncle charlie and uncle jess and roy and sb
            sanders but i dont know what happened to them. i have a lot of questions about
            the family. im trying to write a family history for my famiy here. thanks bill
            hill

            From: TOM F DUNKLIN <dunk1432@... <mailto:dunk1432%40verizon.net> >
            To: Cosby@... <mailto:Cosby%40rootsweb.com>