RE: [jacksongenealogy] WHO WAS PEARL BILLINGTON'S HUSBAND - A COSBY GENTLEMAN or A CROSBY GENTLEMAN ??

  • Jimmie Ryan
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 7, 2011
      Is your Thomas's wife Margaret Brewer b Oct 1855, Jackson AL died 1935 Hedley, Donley, TX, USA (my data on Thomas he was b Oct 1853 AL, d 1914 Montague, TX.)

      We have much common family in Montague; Sunset, Dallas, Dry Valley (Brown, Brashear, Sanders, Messer). My data ends in this family with John Franklin Hill b Mar 1833 d 1972 Hedley, Olney, TX, wife: Eva Jan Sanders b 1886 Paint Rock, Jackson, AL; d 1967 Hedley, Donley, TX; she was the daughter of John Wesley Sander and Margaret Brewer (1855-1935) (Margaret's father was Carroll Jackson Brewer (1834-1880).

      Love to exchange information,

      Cuz Jimmie

      From: TOM F DUNKLIN <dunk1432@... <mailto:dunk1432%40verizon.net> >
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 7, 2011
        jimmie, you are correct thomas hill married margaret brewer. his father was
        holden hill. john franklin hill died in hedley tx which is donley county. eva
        jane sanders was the daughter of john wesley sanders and mattie jane evans.
        wiley brewer was margarets brother i think. he moved to texas first, then was
        followed by john f hill and family. are you kin to the brewer line or just the
        hill?

        ________________________________

        From: TOM F DUNKLIN <dunk1432@... <mailto:dunk1432%40verizon.net> >
        To: Cosby@... <mailto:Cosby%40rootsweb.com>

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 8, 2011
          That is difficult to answer: our connection is through all of them: Brewer, Hill, Evans, Sanders and many more cousin.

          Jimmie

          From: TOM F DUNKLIN <dunk1432@... <mailto:dunk1432%40verizon.net> >
          To: Cosby@... <mailto:Cosby%40rootsweb.com>

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 8, 2011
            are you pretty much informed on our family history then? id like to find out
            about what has happened to the rest of the family plus facts from my
            grandparents lives before i knew them

            ________________________________

            From: TOM F DUNKLIN <dunk1432@... <mailto:dunk1432%40verizon.net> >
            To: Cosby@... <mailto:Cosby%40rootsweb.com>

            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 15, 2011
              jimmie, id like to stay in touch with you or someone you may know in the family
              who could tell me what has happened to the brothers and sisters of my
              hill-sanders grandp[arents and their children. several of my grandmothers family
              visited her in texas. i remember uncle charlie and uncle jess and roy and sb
              sanders but i dont know what happened to them. i have a lot of questions about
              the family. im trying to write a family history for my famiy here. thanks bill
              hill

              From: TOM F DUNKLIN <dunk1432@... <mailto:dunk1432%40verizon.net> >
              To: Cosby@... <mailto:Cosby%40rootsweb.com>